This course is designed to assist owners who have a puppy 12 weeks - 6 months old. We will be covering Basic manners, housetraining, safety, beginning obedience, grooming, and socialization
DO NOT bring your dog to the first week of class.
- Please contact the free Dog Hotline and talk to Ellen at 345-3576 with any questions about your dog.
- In case of inclement weather, class cancellation decisions will be made by 4 pm the day of the class.
- Only positive reinforcement training methods used. No shock or pinch collars.
- Classes are taught by Association of Pet Dog Trainers certified instructors.
- On the first night, DO NOT bring your dog to Puppy or Basic classes. Bring your dog to the first night of all other classes.
- DO bring a copy of vaccination records, including kennel cough. This must be retained by the Dog Club. Puppies in Puppy Kindergarten need to have a minimum of 2 sets of vaccinations prior to coming to class with the last set given no less than 1 week prior to the second week of class.
- On the second week of Puppy & Basic classes, bring dog, ID tags, small soft dog treats, collar, and nylon or leather leash. No chain or retractable leashes allowed. Prong, chain, or electronic collars will NOT be used during classes.
- In order to accommodate for your dog's age and/or size, you may be asked to switch times.
- For safety reasons, you must wear jeans and athletic/closed-toe shoes.
- Handlers must be 16 or older.
Dog Training Facility