Learn how to hold yourself accountable! Are you struggling with your weight loss journey? Are you in need of a support group that will understand you and help you stay on track? If so, this program is for you! By registering, you will get access to an Accountability E-book that will teach you how to develop winning mindset to think before you eat, control your portions, and track your meals.
What you will learn:
- Living a healthy lifestyle NOT a diet lifestyle
- Healthy eating guidelines and shopping list
- Portion control 101
- Mindful eating techniques
- How to set SMART goals with examples
- Food and Fitness journaling
Upon signing up, please check your e-mail as the Recreation Coordinator will reach out to you within 24 hours (be sure to check your junk mail as well).
CRC Classroom 103 - Dry at CG Community Recreation Center
meets at CRC Employee Conference Room on Jul 19, 2021