Let’s take to the trails! Trail Riding Event open to ALL ABILITIES! Come to Great Brook Farm State Park on September 24 between 1-5pm and ride with us. Guided rides for able-bodied individuals, and accessible equipment to trial for wheelchair-users.
- Excited to get back out on the trails, but need a little adaptations to make it happen? Come ride with our crew, try out equipment, and get some help to get back on the trails! We will have adaptive equipment and expert knowledge
- Excited to go mountain biking, AND help raise money for a great cause?? Come for the mountain bike ride, and hit some of the best trails in New England!
- Karen Eagan and Ride Like a Girl will be hosting a Beginner's Mountain Bike Clinic free of cost for all attendees! Please contact Karen at email@example.com if you plan to attend the clinic.
- AND we'll have a good old fashioned BBQ! BBQ pork and home-made salads to complete the meal will be available
- Fantastic Prizes available for raffle from local vendors! Come for the ride, stay for the food, and go home with some great prizes from the raffle!
- Pre-registration is $20 / $35 special cost of registration, food and Tshirt. After 9/17 and Day-of: $30 registration and $45 for ride, food and Tshirt
Event details and schedule
Located at the parking area with pavilion close to the dairy farm/ice cream stand at Great Brook Farm State Park.
Empower Spinal Cord Injury, Inc