Along The Wild Atlantic Way
The Annual Cycling Classic is one of the longest running activities of the Carrigaline Lions Club and has been held every year for the past 23 years.
The 24th Cycle Classic takes place on Saturday, 10th October 2015.
- This year’s Cycle is a one-day event with 3 distance options: 100km, 60km and 30k
- Starting and finishing in Carrigaline
- Starting time 11am
- 100km Route: Carrigaline – Innishannon – Bandon – Timoleague – Kilbrittain – Garrettstown – Kinsale – Belgooly – Ballyfeard- Minane Bridge – Carrigaline
- Registration online with a fee of €50 before 30th September 2015
- Barbeque and entertainment at finish
Sponsorship cards available if you wish to raise additional funds for our worthy projects
Special draw for two bikes for those who complete sponsorship cards
The Cycling Classic has so far raised over €600,000 for various charities over the years. Not bad for a fun event! Worthy beneficiaries include Marymount Hospice, ARC Cancer Support, Cork University Hospital, Carrigaline Senior Citizens, our own Youth Centre Project which is currently under construction on Church Road in Carrigaline. The main sponsor is Victoria Cross Cycles to whom we are very grateful.
Event details and schedule
Registration will take place at the Owenabue Car Park, Carrigaline from 10am on the morning of Saturday, October 10th. Further details to be announced.
Carrigaline Lions Club