Lee County Medical Society Foundation 2020 5k Fun RunMarch 28, 2020 Jaycee Park 4125 SE 20th Place Cape Coral, FL 33904 View Map Organized by Lee County Medical Society
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Jaycee Park4125 SE 20th Place Cape Coral, FL 33904
Event details and schedule
Important Information to Know:
- Paper applications are available to fill out on the morning of the event. Registration on race day is from 7:45am-8:45am.
- Race packet pickup is Friday, March 27, 2020 from 10am-6pm at The Run Shoppe, 6900 Daniels Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33912, 239-219-6621.
- 5k race starts at 8:45am, 2k walk starts at 9am.
- Refreshment stations will be available.
- The first 100 participants will receive t-shirts for the event.
Trophies to male and female in the following categories: Overall, Masters, Grand Masters, Senior Grand Masters.
Custom Medals to male and female, 3 deep in the following age groups: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & up.
If you or your business is interested in being a sponsor, please call 239-936-1645 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.