Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Cherokee Veteran's Park7345 Cumming Hwy Canton, GA 30115
What's better than driving all over town to look at Holiday Light Displays? Having a chance to put them all together along a 5K course that you get to run through. We have the entire Veteran's Memorial Park in Canton, so there's no traffic beeping and making you run faster. You can race through, do a leisurelyd jog, or walk the 5K course. We'll have chip timing, great race shirts, and awards for the overalls, masters, grand masters, senior masters, and the top three in all the usual five year age groups.
Event details and scheduleENTRY FEE & REGISTRATION
Early Bird (through 9/30)
- Virtual 5K...$25
Regular (through 12/6)
- Virtual 5K...$35
Papa's Pantry has just celebrated it's 20th year and has expanded to become Encompass Ministries. Encompass Ministries utilizes a holistic approach helping individuals and families attain stability through food assistance and specific guided training to those who experience unexpected financial hardship, those who find themselves victims of domestic abuse, in addition recovery programs, and at risk youth.COURSE & TIMING
Great course 100% inside of Veteran's Park that's certified (peachtree qualifier) and wonderfully flat & fast. Chip timing with live results.
AWARDS & GOODIES
Great long sleeve shirts to all participants (guaranteed and in your size if you register by 12/1.
Awards will be given as follows in both Male & Female catagories:
- Overall Masters
- Overall Grand Masters
- Overall Senior Masters
- 5 year age groups (10 & Under - 75+)
Grab your family, friends, and coworkers & put together a team...You'll have loads of extra fun, as well as score a great discount.
- 5+ people...Save $2.50
- 11+ people...Save $3.75
- 21+ people...Save $5.00
*Refunds are given automatically after minimum is met.
Can't make it out to the event site on race day?
Still want to participate and have a shot at an award? or maybe you saw the shirt and said: "Sweet...I want one!" Then the virtual race is for you.
Here's how it works:
1. Register for the Virtual division & Start Training
2. The day before the race you'll receive instructions & a link to submit your race time
3. Submit your race time by end of race day
4. The day after the race results (Virtual Runner division) will be posted online
5. Monday after the race you'll receive an email with a link to the results & any pictures.
6. Monday after the race we'll package up all the T-shirts, medals, and Keepsake Bibs; and put them in the mail.
Click Here to Submit Your Race Time
FIVE STAR CHAMPIONSHIPS & TURKEY TROT
- All participants will automatically qualify for FREE entry into the Five Star Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot.
- Top finishers will also have the opportunity to earn a spot in the championships to be held January 2020. The number of spots available is based on the total registration...see event website for details.
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
All registrations are final...We're sorry, but there are no refunds, deferments, or transfers.
Participants who do not attend event will forfiet any swag items.
Dec. 1 - Deadline to guarantee shirt & size
Dec. 7 - Race Day
4:30 pm - Race Day registration & check in opens
5:30 pm - Race Starts