- The 3/4 Century: This ride provides 72 miles of challenge for advanced cyclists. The route winds over Hwy 46 past area farms and ranches then back to Cambria before heading north on Hwy 1 to Ragged Point and back. Only experienced riders should attempt this ride.
- The Half Century: A 50 mile intermediate ride with a bit of a challenge. Pedal up Hwy 1 from the Pinedorado Grounds in Cambria to Ragged Point and back. This route has one hard hill.
- Short Ride: Fun! A gentle ride starting from the Pinedorado Grounds in Cambria up the coast to the Elephant Seal Rookery and back. Ride the whole way for 25 miles or just to Hearst Castle and back for 15 miles.
- Experienced support along the route
- Well-stocked Rest Stops (snacks, homemade cookies & drinks)
- Delicious post-ride meal for all riders
- Registered riders gets 1 raffle ticket for great prizes (additional tickets are available for purchase to increase chances of winning)
- All volunteer labor -- proceeds benefit youth groups in Cambria, Cayucos and San Simeon
- Commemorative water bottle to registered participants
- Premium ice cream from Harmony Valley Creamery to go with 20th Anniversary cake
Event details and schedule
- Early Check-in is available from 4-5:30 p.m. on Friday, June 26 at the Santa Rosa Parish Hall located at 1174 Main Street, Cambria
- Ride day Check-in at the Pinedorado Grounds 6:30-10 a.m.
- All riders must sign the waiver at time of registration
- All riders must wear helmets
- Registration available on day of ride but availability of shirts and BBQ meals is not guaranteed
- The course closes at 4:00 p.m. Riders who cannot complete the course by 4:00 p.m. will be offered a SAG ride to the start or will be on their own. Rest Stops close based on riders being able to complete the course by 4:00 p.m.
See the FAQ on website for additional information