Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Vecova Recreation Centre3304 33RD STREET NW Calgary, AB, Canada T2L 2A6
Join our parent-friendly high-intensity interval training class! In this 20-second interval workout, parents will work until they reach the ‘after burn effect’ when their body continues to burn calories for hours after class. It’s a great combination of cardio, strength, and fun with other parents. Age requirements: Infants up to 24 months are welcome.
What to Do
- Before every class you will need to complete a “Pre-Screen Health Assessment”
- a waiver will also be required upon registration
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes to your class
What to Expect
- Face covering will be required when entering the building and within the facility, both before and after attending an activity as per the City of Calgary bylaw. Masks can be removed during the class.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures have been put in place
- Parking passes will not be required
- Equipment will be available for registered programs, however participants are welcome to bring their own
What to Know
- Spectators will not be permitted
- No access to lockers
- Vecova’s Concession and Pro-Shop will be closed and replaced with vending machines
To protect everyone's privacy, cell phones, cameras and other forms of communication devices are not permitted in the change rooms.
A Get Active Questionnaire must be completed by all participants. Please give your completed form to the instructor at your first class.
For Pregnancy clearance, please ask your instructor for a Par-Med X form.
Strollers- Due to limited space, strollers are not permitted to be stored in hallways or in change rooms. Strollers must be stored outside or remain in vehicles (except in Stroller Bootcamp classes).
Gymnasium (5,000 sq ft) at Vecova Recreation Centre