The Broadway Marathon and Half Marathon offer runners the opportunity to challenge themselves and each other amid the stunning scenery of the northern Cotswolds. Starting and finishing in scenic Broadway village, the route follows trails and roads among picturesque villages, woodlands, and, most importantly, hills. The majority of the course is trail or unpaved track. A few minor road sections are included where necessary. The route will be marked, with marshals at a few key points along the way.
Event details and schedule
All event details are found on the event webpage.
- There is a mandatory kit list - don't even think about showing up without your required kit. You will be turned away.
- It's usually quite muddy in places.
- There are some rather large and long hills.
- Walking / hiking poles are not allowed
- There are cut-off times. Failure to adhere to the marshalls' instructions on the cut-offs results in a DQ.