Celebrate fall with a brisk and beautiful run! Hosted by the Brentwood Family YMCA, the Harvest Half Marathon, 5K and Kids Fun Run 1K on Oct. 30 takes runners through scenic Brentwood greenways on a moderate course.
Due to the narrowness of the trails this course there is a cap at the first 400 runners for the Harvest Half and 400 for the 5K. All Half Marathon participants will receive a completion medal and long-sleeved shirt. All 5K participants will recieve a short-sleeved shirt.
Event details and schedule
- Pre-Packet Pickup: Friday, Oct. 29 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the River Park Pavilion (1100 Knox Valley Dr, Brentwood, TN 37027) adjacent to the Brentwood Family YMCA.
- Race Day Packet Pick-up/Walk-up Registration: 7-7:45 a.m. at the Brentwood Family Y.
- Child Care Services: 7:30 a.m.-Noon
- Kids Fun Run Starts: 7:30 a.m.
- Half Marathon Starts: 8 a.m. There is a four-hour cutoff time for the half-marathon.
- 5K Starts: 8:15 a.m.
- Awards: 5K | 9:30 a.m.; Half Marathon | 10:30 a.m. Award times subject to change.
Overall awards will be based on gun time; Age Group awards will be based on chip time.
- Overall Awards | Top 3: Male & Female
- Age Group | Top 3: Male & Female in the following divisions:
- 5K | 14 & under to 60+ (grouped in 5-year increments)
- Half | 24 & under to 60+ (grouped in 5-year increments)
- Masters & Grand Masters
- Masters (40+) | Top 1: Male & Female
- Grand Masters (50+) | Top 1: Male & Female
You are allowed to claim a prize in only one category.
Participants will receive a free t-shirt on a first-come, first-served basis. Sizes are not guaranteed. Those who register beginning Nov. 1 must pick up their shirt after their race.
We expect our event to happen rain or shine. However, the safety of our participants is of great importance. In the event of adverse conditions (tornado warning, tornado watch, thunderstorm, heavy rain, or any other extreme weather conditions), the Race Director, in communication with the local law enforcement and the city, may delay the event, cancel the event, or make changes to the race course. Refunds will not be issued if the event is cancelled for adverse weather conditions.
Benefitting the Y
The YMCA Race Series benefits the YMCA of Middle Tennessee. As a leading nonprofit committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y nurtures the potential of children and teens, improves community health and well-being and supports people in need right in our own neighborhood.
By participating in the race, you're making an enduring, lasting impact in your community by giving everyone, regardless of age, income or background, the opportunities they need to learn, grow and thrive.