Play Dirty! Adventure Run - A two mile mud run through forests and fields featuring 20 + obstacles including mud pits, waterslides, and climbing elements. Categories include: Competitive (a chip timed race with cash prizes and merchandise awarded to the top finishers), Fun Run (run with friends and family and support each other along the way). Shower off in our awesome wash down facility and hang out the rest of the day for live music, food, craft beer, and family fun (jr mud run course, inflatable obstacles, knockerball, disc golf and more). Come to Southeast Outdoor Adventure Center and Play Dirty!
All participants will receive a t-shirt, bracelet, beverage coupon (free beer or soft drink), snacks and water before and after the race.
Event details and schedule
Additional important information
- Race packets available for pick-up on site Friday, April 27th from 3pm to 8pm and on race day starting at 8 am
- Gates open at 8 am, run begins at 9am with runners going out in hordes every 10 minutes.
- Noon to 6 pm - Live music, food, craft beer, games, and frolicking
- Follow signs to the main entrance and follow the parking signs to the large group parking area. Parking is free.
- To Bring: a change of clothing for after the race, ID to pick-up packet (and if you like beer), a mountain bike if want to ride our trails, cash for throwing around like their's no tomorrow, and a friend or two to enjoy the day with. (non runners get in free!)
- Not To Bring: Weapons, illicit drugs, alocohol (we've got you covered), glass containers, uncomfortable shoes, bad intentions
Those who choose to remain clean:
Anyone wishing to hang out for the day and enjoy the festivities is welcome as our guest. Enjoy watching the race while listening to live music and enjoying our awesome setting. All are welcome.
*Tickets are non-refundable. We will run rain or shine. In case of extreme, unsafe conditions, an alternate date will be scheduled.
For answers to important questions, call: 843 518-3942 or 843 364-5384