Inaugural Maryland Running Festival at Six Flags AmericaOctober 20, 2012 Six Flags America 13710 Central Avenue Bowie, MD 20721 View Map Organized by N/A
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Six Flags America13710 Central Avenue Bowie, MD 20721
The Inaugural Maryland Running Festival features a 1/2 marathon, 5k race, and children';s fun run! Check us out on Facebook and Like our Page - Maryland Running Festival.
Race limited to first 7,500 registrants. Register early to secure your spot!
The 13.1-mile course is flat and fast, so those of you looking to PR here';s your shot. The start and finish will be at Six Flags America. The course route will take runners through the surrounding areas of Prince Georges County. Features include themed water stations every 1.5 miles (approx) that will provide both water and gaterade, medical aid stations, and lots of scenery! There are moderate climbs over rolling hills but nothing significant. See course map for details.
Now - July 1st, 2012 - $85
After July 1st, 2012 - $95
Military - $80
Now - July 1st, 2012 - $30
After July 1st, 2012 - $45
Military - $25
Kid';s Fun Run - $10
Entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
* Dates, times and prices subject to change.
* All races are subject to capacity limits and may close at anytime.
* There will be no race day registration.
- Entry into the Inaugural Maryland Running Festival
- Entry into Six Flags America (1/2 marathon only)
- Option to purchase $25 tickets to Six Flags America for family and friends
- Buffet Lunch (hamburgers, hotdogs, drink) - (1/2 marathon only)
- Option to purchase lunch buffet tickets for family and friends
- Option to purchase crab feast tickets
- Participant technical tshirt
- Finisher';s medal (half marathon only)
- Baggage check on race day
- Chip timing
- Food and fluids during and after race
- Entry for runner, friends, and family to the post-race festival
- Electronic Finisher';s Certificate
Packet pick-up will be available from 12-8pm Wednesday-Friday, October 17-19th. THERE WILL BE NO PACKET PICK-UP ON RACE DAY.
Packet pick-up will be located at our Official Hotel Partner. Check back soon for more information.
Crabtown Village is a place to enjoy local foods (crabs!!), entertainment, attractions, businesses, and much more. It is a place to appreciate and celebrate the true pleasures and gifts of Maryland. So what are you waiting for? Come on out and join us!
(Registrants can purchase Crab Feast tickets during check-out and/or additional lunch buffet tickets during check-out)