Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Boulder Junction Community Center5392 Park Street Boulder Junction, WI 54512
Paddle – Bike – Run! Come join the fun!
1st annual White Deer Triathlon (WDT) on Saturday, May 16, 2015, beginning at 9am. The White Deer Triathlon’s three legs include:
- 3K canoe/kayak/stand-up paddleboard (SUP) course on beautiful Boulder Lake across to historic Camp Manito-wish YMCA
- Biking from the camp for 23K along rustic roads around Boulder Junction returning to the camp
- Running the 6.5K on beautiful roads and trails in the woods of Boulder Junction ending at the new Boulder Junction Community Center building.
Event details and schedule
Proceeds from this event will help to support the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce. The Boulder Junction Lions Club and Boulder Junction American Legion Post # 451 are volunteer organizations that will assist with hosting the award lunch and beverages. Plan to make it a fun weekend with the following events planned:
- Friday, May 15, 2015 – Orientation/Registration, 5pm-8:30 pm.
- Saturday, May 16, 2015 – WDT triathlon event starts at 9am.
- Cookout lunch, 12noon-3pm.
- Awards at 2:30pm.
- Celebration Party with live music, 12noon-5pm.
- Sunday, May 17, 2015 – Bike any of the over 40 miles of paved bike trails, fish the beautiful lakes, hike area trails, dine at local restaurants and shop the unique Boulder Junction stores – all day at your own pace.
Boulder Junction offers a variety of accommodations, including motels, resorts, private homes and campgrounds. Contact us at 1-800-GO-MUSKY if you have any questions regarding places to stay.
The White Deer Triathlon is a unique triathlon with a paddle component instead of a swim. It is a part of a series triathlon group called the N.O.W. Tri-Master Series. Find out more about this 2015 series event by clicking the tab.
Visit whitedeertriathlon.com for complete event information including schedule of race day events, course maps and area information.