Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Boulder Junction Community Center5392 Park Street Boulder Junction, WI 54512
Paddle – Bike – Run! Come join the fun!
Your 2017 Triathlon Adventure begins with:
The 3rd annual White Deer Triathlon (WDT) on Saturday, May 20, 2017, beginning at 9am. The White Deer Triathlon’s three legs include:
- Paddle the 3K canoe/kayak/stand-up paddleboard (SUP) course on beautiful Boulder Lake across to historic Camp Manito-wish YMCA
- Bike from the camp for 22K along rustic roads around Boulder Junction returning to the camp
- Run the 6K on scenic roads and wooded trails in the beautiful area surrounding Boulder Junction ending at the Boulder Junction Community Center building.
Now open to 3-person Relay Teams as well as Individuals and 2-person teams!
Your entry includes: Participation medals, tech shirt, lunch, beverage, the Celebration/Awards Party and top awards to the best of the best!
Enter now and save: Enter now between 10/1/2016 and 12/31/2016 to save $15 off the full price of $85.00!
Come join the fun! Sign up today!
Event details and schedule
Proceeds from this event will help to support the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce. The Boulder Junction Lions Club and Boulder Junction American Legion Post # 451 are volunteer organizations that will assist with hosting the award lunch and beverages. Plan to make it a fun weekend with the following events planned:
- Friday, May 19, 2017 – Packet Pick-up/Registration, 5pm-8:30 pm.
- Saturday, May 20, 2017 – WDT triathlon event starts at 9am.
- Cookout lunch, 11 am-2pm.
- Awards at 1:30pm or after the last finisher, whichever time is sooner.
- Celebration Party with live music, 11am-4pm.
- Sunday, May 21, 2017 – Bike any of the over 45 miles of paved bike trails, fish the beautiful lakes, hike area trails, dine at local restaurants and shop the unique Boulder Junction stores – all day at your own pace. Check our site for possible outings.
Boulder Junction offers a variety of accommodations, including motels, resorts, private homes and campgrounds. Contact us at 1-800-GO-MUSKY if you have any questions regarding places to stay.
The White Deer Triathlon is a unique triathlon with a paddle component instead of a swim. It is a part of a series triathlon group called the N.O.W. Tri-Master Series. Find out more about this 2017 series event by clicking the tab.
Visit whitedeertriathlon.com for complete event information including schedule of race day events, course maps, parking information and area information.