Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Boulder Junction Community Center5392 Park Street Boulder Junction, WI 54512
Paddle – Bike – Run! Come join the fun!
Your 2018 Triathlon Adventure begins with:
The 4th annual White Deer Triathlon (WDT) on Saturday, May 19, 2018, beginning at 9am. The White Deer Triathlon’s three legs include:
- Paddle the 3K paddle course on beautiful Boulder Lake across to historic Camp Manito-wish YMCA
- Bike from the camp for 22K along paved rustic roads around Boulder Junction returning to the camp
- Run the 6K on scenic roads and wooded trails in the beautiful area surrounding Boulder Junction ending at the Boulder Junction Community Center building.
Now open to 3-person Relay Teams as well as Individuals and 2-person teams!
In 2018, all entrants may paddle in the watercraft of their choice; however, we will not be creating separate divisions based on watercraft choice. Kayaks, canoes and SUPs are the types of acceptable watercraft. All entrants will be competing in the based on individuals' age category, 2-person teams or 3-person relay teams. Please refer to the White Deer Triathlon online rules and regulations for further details.
Your entry includes: Participation medals, tech shirt, lunch, beverage, the Celebration/Awards Party and top awards to the best of the best!
Event details and schedule
Proceeds from this event will help to support the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce. The Boulder Junction Lions Club and Boulder Junction American Legion Post #451 are volunteer organizations that will assist with hosting the award lunch and beverages. Plan to make it a fun weekend with the following events planned:
- Friday, May 18, 2018 – Packet Pick-up/Registration, 5pm-8:30 pm.
Saturday, May 19, 2018 – WDT triathlon event starts at 9am.Sunday, May 20, 2018 – Bike any of the over 45 miles of paved bike trails, fish the beautiful lakes, hike area trails, dine at local restaurants and shop the unique Boulder Junction stores – all day at your own pace. Check our site for possible outings.
- Cookout lunch, 11am-2pm.
- Awards at 1:30pm or after the last finisher, whichever time is sooner.
- Celebration Party with music, 11am-3pm.
- Saturday Evening Pub Crawl at local taverns.
Boulder Junction offers a variety of accommodations, including motels, resorts, private homes and campgrounds. Contact us at 1-800-GO-MUSKY if you have any questions regarding places to stay.
The White Deer Triathlon is a unique triathlon with a paddle component instead of a swim. Visit whitedeertriathlon.com for complete event information including schedule of race day events, course maps, parking information and area information.