No better way to start the Fourth of July than a 4K run on a flat, fast course, followed by Avery beer and a full breakfast prepared by our chef, followed by age group awards, consisting of Avery beer, which is much better than a trophy!
Event details and schedule
• REGISTRATION: $40 includes tech shirt and post-race party with Avery beer and breakfast prepared by our chef, Chris Blackwood.
• COURSE: The 4k (2.48m) will take place on Nautilus Court in Boulder. The course is the same as last year.
• PARKING: Parking is limited, so taking the 205 bus or biking to the race is encouraged!
• PACKET PICKUP: At Avery Brewing from 7-8:30am on race day. Please bring your ID if you want to drink beer.
• PROCEEDS: Benefit the Harvest of Hope, the Richard Castro CU Track & Field Endowment Fund and the Boulder Road Runners.
• AGE GROUPS: 5 year age groups for men and women. 20 & under, 21-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
• AWARDS: Overall male and female winners receive their weight in Avery beer. Age group winners receive a case of Avery beer. 2nd and 3rd place age group winners receive two six-packs of Avery beer. (Participants must be at least 21 years of age on 7/4/18 to win beer prizes. Gift certificates will be substituted for 20 and under age group winners.)
Due to the narrow trail around East Lake, no dogs or strollers will be allowed in the race.
Avery Brewing Co.