This activity is closed to further registration.
Promote good health and restore a sense of well-being with a therapeutic massage. Certified massage therapists are available to offer Swedish and Integrative Massage.
Massage Registration Guidelines:
- Participants may schedule massages either on-line or by contacting the West Age Well Center by phone at 303-441-3148.
- Participants (or a substitute) must be 60 years or older.
- Registrations are limited to one appointment per month, per person.
- Appointments are limited to one 1-hour appointment per day.
- Payment must be made in full at time of appointment.
- Older Adult Services reserves the right to provide a substitute therapist for your scheduled session.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- If a massage is cancelled by Older Adult Services, the registrant will receive a full refund according to the initial method of payment.
- If a registrant cancels a massage three or more business days prior to the event, a full refund will be given according to the initial payment method.
- If a refund check is requested, please allow two weeks for processing.
- If a registrant cancels a massage fewer than three business days prior to the event, no refund will be given unless the cancellation is due to illness.
- No cancellations can be made on-line; all cancellations must be made by phone at 303-441-3148.
West Age Well Center