Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
East Boulder Community Center5660 Sioux Dr BOULDER, CO 80303
This activity is closed to further registration.
Reflexology is a combination massage and acupressure treatment on the feet. It is based on the principle of reflex areas in the feet that relate to each and every organ and to all parts of the body. Properly stimulating these reflexes has a beneficial effect on general health. 30-minute or one-hour sessions are available by certified reflexologist Alma Dubin.
East Senior Center
Second and Fourth Mondays
Appointments times: 9 a.m. to noon.
Massage and Reflexology Registration Guidelines:
- Participants may schedule massages either online, by contacting the East Senior Center in person or by phone at 303-441-4150 during open office hours Monday through Friday from 7:30am to 4:30pm except holidays and closures.
- Participants (or a substitute) must be 60 years or older to be eligible for a massage with Senior Services.
- Registrations for massage and reflexology are limited to two appointments per month, per person.
- Appointments limited to one 1-hour appointment per day.
- Payment must be made in full at time of appointment.
- Senior Services reserves the right to provide a substitute therapist for your scheduled session.
- Appointments canceled fewer than three business days in advance will be not be refunded. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case by case basis.
- No cancellations can be made online.
- Cancellations must be made in person or by phone during open office hours at the East Senior Center hours, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday except holidays and closures.
EBCC: Chautauqua at East Boulder Community Center