Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
East Boulder Community Center5660 Sioux Dr BOULDER, CO 80303
This activity is closed to further registration.Promote good health and restore a sense of well-being with a therapeutic massage. Certified massage therapists are available five days a week, and offer Swedish and Integrative Massage. Massage therapy appointments are limited to those age 60 and older for one-hour appointments. Schedule an appointment by calling 303-441-4150.
Massage and Reflexology Registration Guidelines:
- Participants may schedule massages either on-line or by contacting the East Senior Center in person or by phone 303-441-4150 during open office hours Monday through Friday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm except holidays and closures.
- Participants (or a substitute) must be 60 years or older to be eligible for a massage with Senior Services.
- Registrations for massage and reflexology are limited to two appointments per month, per person.
- Appointments limited to one 1-hour appointment per day.
- Payment must be made in full at time of appointment.
- Senior Services reserves the right to provide a substitute therapist for your scheduled session.
Cancellation and Refund Policies:
- Appointments canceled fewer than three business days in advance will be not be refunded. Exceptions to this policy will be considered on a case by case basis.
- No cancellations can be made on-line.
- All cancellations must be made in person or by phone 303-441-4150 during open office hours at the East Senior Center, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday except holidays and closures.
EBCC: Chautauqua at East Boulder Community Center