Join us for the MA Run/Walk to Fight Lymphedema & Lymphatic Diseases, presented by LE&RN, in partenership with BIDMC/Harvard Medical Teaching Hospital, and, Jobst and Tactile Medical (Premire Presenting Sponsors) in beautiful Artesani Park in Boston, MA. Whether you're a serious runner, or just want to get a bit of exercise on a Saturday morning, this 5K walking/running course is sure to inspire you. The Lymphatic Education & Research Network (LE&RN) and its chapters have been hosting this event for several years, and we're happy to be back in the Boston area!
Join LE&RN and our supporters in the fight against lymphedema and lymphatic diseases. We will run or walk on behalf of the estimated 10 million Americans and 250 million worldwide who are fighting this Lymphedemic. LE&RN's mission is to fight lymphatic disease and lymphedema through education, research and advocacy, but it doesen't happen without you.
- To register to run, click the yellow "Register Now" button at the top.
- Want to Join the Fight against lymphedema and other lymphatic diseases? Register to be a fundraiser at LymphWalk.org.
Event details and schedule
- Registration/Check-in from 8 - 9 am
- Water and healthy snacks provided
- Run or walk as much as you are able
- T-shirts provided as a thank you for donation (as available)
Lymphatic Education & Research Network