Tour de Big Bear is pleased to invite you to Southern California's most scenic and challenging high altitude ride in Big Bear Lake! Escape the summer heat and ride spectacular 25, 50, 70, 107 and 125 mile stages at 7000'+ with cycling amenities that other rides can only copy!
- FOUR rides for the price of ONE!
- Major intersections traffic controlled
- Newly repaved roads
- High Quality "Technical Performance Shirt" ($20.00 Value)
- King/Queen of the Mountain race up Onyx Summit for prizes (70, 107 and 125 mile only)
- LEGENDARY and fully staffed Aid Stations
- Custom designed finishers medal
- Outstanding directional signage
- First Aid, Repair Mechanics, SAG Repair Vehicles, Course Marshalls and emergency radio personnel at all Aid Stations and on the courses
- Timed event for training purposes
- Cyclist Goodie Bag
- New Belgium Fat Tire Beer Garden
- Road Bicycle Concours
- FREE Bike Valet while enjoying the Big Bear Cycling Expo and famous Tour de Big Bear Raffle
SIGN UP NOW . . . This event has SOLD OUT early the last 6 years and will again this year - don't miss it!
Event details and schedule
Join us this year for the Big Bear Cycling Festival . . . a FULL WEEK OF FREE CYCLING ACTIVITIES leading up to Tour de Big Bear weekend. From the Big Bear Valley Trails Foundation Outdoor event (July 29 - separate registratation required) to altitude training rides, bike biathlon, poker ride and post Tour de Big Bear recovery and time trial rides. Where else can you get a full week of organized riding for one entry! Watch the tourdebigbear.com and bigbearcyclingfestival.com websites for more details and the offical event schedule!
Check-in for Tour de Big Bear weekend will again be on Friday (Noon - 9:00PM) at our host hotel, Robinhood Resort, and New Belgium Brewing will have a Fat Tire Beer Garden Friday and Saturday! Have a few beers and wander around the Big Bear Cycling Expo on Friday afternoon/evening and all day on Saturday and see numerous cycling releated vendors and bike companies.
Specific ride related schedules/times and information will be distributed, via email and on the website, to all registered participants about 10 days prior to the event.
Big Bear Cycling Association