Rockin'Ham 5KApril 06, 2019 Central Elementary School 50 School St. Ext Bellows Falls, VT 05101 View Map Organized by Central Elementary School 1
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Central Elementary School50 School St. Ext Bellows Falls, VT 05101
**PRIZE for top male and female finishers.
**Entry must be received by Monday, March 11th in order to receive the race T-shirt. Long sleeve and “Tech” t-shirts are available for an additional $5 **
Medals for all registered children 4th grade and under.
**Free 100 yard kid’s run (walking age through age 5) before 5K start!
Bib Pick up: At Central Elementary School from 3pm to 4:30 on Friday April 5th and on Saturday April 7th beginning at 9am.
**Hydration station on course **Restrooms available **No runners with dogs on course **Playground on premises
Parking - Please park in the Public Parking Lot next to TD Bank / Hetty Green Park in Bellows Falls and walk down School St. to Central Elementary School
For more information contact Central Elementary School at (802) 463-4346 or email Peter Lawry at Peter.Lawry@wnesu.com
Event details and schedule
When: Saturday, April 6th, 2019
REGISTRATION 9:00 AM
5K Start 10:30 AM
Where: Central Elementary School
50 School Street Ext., Bellows Falls, VT 05101
The Course: The 5K course will consist of 2 2.5 kilometer loops
beginning and ending at Central Elementary School
Entry Fee: $20 if Pre-Registered by Wednesday, April 4th.
$25 from Thursday April 4th through RACE DAY.
Bib Pickup: Friday, April 5th 3PM – 4:30PM at Central Elem. School
or 9AM-10:30AM at Central Elem. School on Race Day
2019 Rockin’Ham 5K Race Route
Start - School Street (in Front of Bellows Falls Middle School)
The 5K race will start in front of the Bellows Falls Middle School. Runners are gathering at Central Elementary School and will walk to the starting line 10 minutes before the start of the race. Once the race begins, Runners will run West on School St. towards Central Elementary School and run the course as listed below.
2. Run Straight across Atkinson St. onto School St. Ext.
3. Run Straight up ramp towards Prospect St.
4. Turn RIGHT onto Prospect St.
5. Turn LEFT onto Brown St.
6. Turn LEFT onto Blake St.
7. Run Straight onto Playground Rd.
8. Turn LEFT onto Williams Terrace.
9. Turn RIGHT onto Pleasant Street.
10. Turn RIGHT onto Forest St.
12. Turn LEFT onto King St.
13. Turn LEFT onto Lockwood St
14. Turn LEFT onto Pleasant St.
15. Turn RIGHT onto Forest St.
16. Turn LEFT and run DOWN Pine St. (USING ONLY SOUTHBOUND LANE - CONES TO BE PLACED DOWN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD)
17. Turn Right onto George St.
18. Turn Left onto Atkinson St. (USING breakdown lane ON SOUTHBOUND LANE SIDE)
19. Turn Left onto Oak St. Ext.
20. Turn Left onto Church Place.
21. Turn Right onto School St. Extension and begin 2nd lap by running up the ramp towards Prospect St.
The FINISH of the race will be at the intersection CHURCH Place and School St. facing Central Elementary School.