This activity has been cancelled.
Pre-Registration is required. Call 920-887-4639 or email email@example.com .
The Watermark Walkway will be open limited hours. New policies and procedures include:
- Reservations will be required.
- The number of walkers will be limited to 10 people per time frame.
- All walkers must enter the Riverside entrance to The Watermark, including those using the taxi service.
- All walkers will be required to walk in the same direction.
- Social distancing will be encouraged.
- Face masks/coverings are required.
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday walkway hours:
6:30-8am, 9:30-11am and 4-5:30pm
The deadline to register to walk is Monday by noon each week. Time frames with no one registered by noon on Mondays will be cancelled. We will accept late registration if there is at least one walker in the time frame registered by noon on Monday.
Walkers have the entire 1.50 hours of time to walk, they do not need to be at The Watermark at the opening time. A Facility Attendant will be located by the riverside doors to allow walkers into The Watermark during each specific time frame if at least one walker is registered.
As a courtesy to all walkers, we are limiting each person to two reservations on the calendar at a time. Please be aware some dates will not be available due to other commitments.
The Watermark at The Watermark