We're sorry, but Internet registration is not allowed for this activity.
Diane Follmer, Volunteer AARP Tax-Aide Coordinator for the Beaver Dam area, invites you to use this FREE service to have your annual tax returns prepared. Trained tax preparers will be available at The Watermark to complete federal and state tax returns, as well as Homestead Credit. All ages are welcome to have their taxes prepared!
Please note tax preparers are not trained to complete complex returns, such as farm or business returns or rental property. If you need assistance with these returns, please contact a local tax preparation service.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED! Make your reservation with Customer Service at 920-887-4639.
Appointments are scheduled every 45 minutes and will be prepared on the following days and times:
REQUIRED PAPERWORK TO BRING TO APPOINTMENT:
- Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- Bank routing number for your checking or savings account
- Paperwork for Year 2016:
- Income tax return
- Property tax bill OR rent certificate, if filed Homestead
- Paperwork for Year 2017:
- Property tax bill OR rent certificate, if filing Homestead
- Social Security statement
- Supplemental health insurance premiums paid
- Unemployment statements
- W-2's, pension, interest, dividends, stocks, etc.
The Watermark at Beaver Dam
Beaver Dam Community Activities and Services Department