We are hoping you will join us for some BINGO fun! Many things will remain the same with this program, but some things will look a little different for a while. Changes include:
- Participants will need to choose whether they want to play in-person at The Watermark or via Zoom.
- Prizes will include useful household items, seasonal decor, gift cards, coupons for free treats at local restaurants and more.
- Masks are required.
- Disposable BINGO cards will be used. Each player will get two cards.
- Participants must furnish their own BINGO chips (plastic chips, pennies, corn, etc.)
- One person will be seated at each table, unless from the same household.
- Only bottled water will be allowed in the BINGO room, food will not be permitted.
- Participants will receive an email by noon on Monday before game day with the link to join us for BINGO on Wednesday.
- You will need the Zoom app installed on your device (computer, tablet or smart phone) or you can use your land line phone for audio-only access. If you need assistance, please give us a call.
- Residents can pick-up their BINGO cards at The Watermark or we will deliver them. Non-Residents must pick-up their cards at The Watermark. Please call Customer Service at (920) 887-4639 ext. 103 to arrange a pick-up time. We can also email them to you if you want to print your own.