This activity is closed to further registration.
We are hoping you will join us for some BINGO fun! Many things will remain the same with this program, but some things will look a little different for a while. Changes include:
- Participants will need to choose whether they want to play in-person at The Watermark or via Zoom.
- Prizes will include useful household items, seasonal decor, gift cards, coupons for free treats at local restaurants and more.
- Masks are required.
- Disposable BINGO cards will be used. Each player will get two cards.
- Participants must furnish their own BINGO chips (plastic chips, pennies, corn, etc.)
- One person will be seated at each table, unless from the same household.
- Only bottled water will be allowed in the BINGO room, food will not be permitted.
- Participants will receive an email by noon on Monday before game day with the link to join us for BINGO on Wednesday.
- You will need the Zoom app installed on your device (computer, tablet or smart phone) or you can use your land line phone for audio-only access. If you need assistance, please give us a call.
- Residents can pick-up their BINGO cards at The Watermark or we will deliver them. Non-Residents must pick-up their cards at The Watermark. Please call Customer Service at (920) 887-4639 ext. 103 to arrange a pick-up time. We can also email them to you if you want to print your own.