The 5th Annual Half Marathon, 5K and Relay in Bay St. Louis, "Bring It to the Bay", will be held on Saturday, APRIL 14, 2018 at 7:00 AM beginning near the intersection of Main Street and Beach Blvd. near the Hancock Bank Building. This race is walker-friendly with a 4-hour timing limit and the opportunity for all participants to finish. This event continues to be one of South Mississippi's largest endurance races. Fit First Racing will continue this signature annual event along the beautiful coasts of Pass Christian, Bay St. Louis and Waveland and encourages everyone to come out and take part in what is sure to be a great time for a wonderful cause supporting local law enforcement. The course has a gorgeous route starting in Old Town Bay St. Louis Bridge, continuing along historic Beach Boulevard, crossing the Bay Bridge into the scenic Pass Christian waterfront, and finishing in downtown Bay St. Louis with a fun-filled after party. The breathtaking view of the Gulf of Mexico with the pleasant breeze makes this race one to remember.
This race is a fundraiser for local law enforcement and the Hancock County Friends of the Animal Shelter.
Packet Pick-up will be on Friday, April 13 from 11am - 7pm. At Main St. and Beach Blvd.
Event details and schedule
REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE AT PACKET PICK-UP ON FRIDAY, APRIL 13 from 11AM - 7PM AND ON RACE DAY MORNING.
- Half Marathon and Relay, 7:00 AM APRIL 14, 2018
- 5K, 7:30 AM APRIL 14, 2018
- Individuals and 2-Person Relay Teams
- Scenic course along the Gulf of Mexico and streets lined with live oak, and through historic downtown Bay St. Louis
- Friday, APRIL 13, 2018
- 11 am - 7 pm
- Old Town Bay Saint Louis
- Corner of Beach Blvd. and South Beach Blvd.
- Bay St. Louis, MS 39520
- Saturday, APRIL 14, 2018
- 5-6:20 am
- Main Street and Beach Blvd, Bay St. Louis
- Bay Saint Louis, MS 39520
- We WILL have Race Day Registration for all categories but we cannot guarantee shirts and medals.
Fit First Racing