Please join the Rising Leaders in supporting Paul’s Place, Inc. this November for our 2016 Huff & Puff 5K! Paul’s Place is improving the quality of life in Southwest Baltimore by acting as a catalyst of change in its surrounding communities. Paul’s Place provides programs, services, and support that strengthen individuals and families, fostering hope, personal dignity and growth.
Event details and schedule
Please join us in supporting Paul’s Place, Inc. on November 12 for our 2nd Annual Huff & Puff 5K!
While the big, bad wolf may blow houses down, Paul’s Place has been working in Southwest Baltimore for over 30 years to help rebuild individuals, families and our communities. Paul’s Place provides programs, services and support that strengthen individuals and families, fostering hope, personal dignity and growth. Your participation helps raise funds to support over 2,500 individuals and families that access Paul’s Place services each year.
- Long-sleeved gender specific tech shirts for all pre-registered runners
- Professional Chip Timing
- Awards ceremony following race completion (estimated to be at 1:30).
- Pig and Wolf costumes are encouraged!
- All runners will receive a ticket valid for one beverage at the after party. (Must be 21 to be valid for alcoholic beverages)
- Post-race celebration including food, beer, wine, music, activities and heated tent.
- Featuring the band Firekite.
- Secured FREE parking available to all race participants adjacent to Carroll Park Golf Course.
NOTE: After November 4 shirt sizes are no longer guaranteed. Shirts will be provided based on availability on race day to those not pre-registered.
The race will take place on Saturday, November 12, 2016 at 12PM with check in opening at 10:00 AM. We will be running throughout beautiful Carroll Park Golf Course just blocks away from Paul’s Place.
Invite your friends and family to enjoy the after celebration where we will have food, beer, and wine for purchase with music and activities in a heated tent.
The fun will last until 4PM.
All proceeds from this race go to support Paul’s Place, Inc.