Join us in supporting Paul’s Place, Inc. this November for our first ever Huff & Puff 5K! Paul’s Place is improving the quality of life in Southwest Baltimore by acting as a catalyst of change in its surrounding communities. Paul’s Place provides programs, services, and support that strengthen individuals and families, fostering hope, personal dignity and growth.
Event details and schedule
NOTE: After 11/4 T-shirt sizes are no longer guaranteed. T-shirts will be provided based on availability on race day.
The event features:
- Commemorative long sleeved tech shirt for all pre-registered runners
- Professional Chip Timing
- Awards ceremony immediately following race completion.
- Pig and Wolf costumes are encouraged!
- All runners will receive a ticket valid for one beverage at the after party. (Must be 21 to be valid for alcoholic beverages)
- After party including food trucks, Harpoon Brewery beer truck, wine, and a heated tent
- Secured FREE parking available to all race participants across the street from Carroll Park.
The race will take place on Saturday, November 14, 2015 at 12PM with check in opening at 11AM. We will be running throughout beautiful Carroll Park just blocks away from Paul’s Place.
Invite your friends and family to enjoy the after party where we will have food trucks, Harpoon beer for sale, wine for sale, and a live DJ! The fun will last until 4PM.
Come enjoy Autumn with us and help support Paul’s Place! All proceeds from this race go to support Paul’s Place, Inc.
Thank You to Our Presenting Sponsor: