Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Catonsville High School421 Bloomsbury Ave. Baltimore, MD 21228
Join us for the 16th Annual CHS XC Turkey Trot sponsored by MedStar Sports Medicine, a fun filled morning of running/walking, music and incredible prizes!
Both the 1 mile and 5k courses are cross-country style, on the same course where your Comet Cross Country team races!
Register TODAY to get the early bird special! Only the first 600 registered participants are guaranteed a FREE Race Day T-Shirt.
For more information please visit www.CatonsvilleTurkeyTrot.com and 'Like' us on Facebook and Instagram for up to the minute event updates @CatonsvilleTurkeyTrot. To follow the CHS Cross Country team, visit @CometsCrossCountry on Facebook and Instagram.
Event details and schedule
We are excited to have you join us for this year's 16th Annual CHS XC Turkey Trot where we proudly offer you a spectacular event with a grass roots feel. We are committed to the true essence of Catonsville which is deeply rooted in community, family and tradition and are excited for yet another wonderful event this year. Please visit www.CatonsvilleTurkeyTrot.com for more information on the cross country course, Battle of the Schools competition and this year's fundraising recipient.
Important Race Information:
- Wednesday, November 27 4pm-8pm in the Catonsville High School cafeteria
- Please bring a copy of your registration confirmation (phone screen or printed) to speed up the registration process.
Race Day Registration and Packet Pickup will be available from 7am-8:00am. Due to high volume, Wednesday packet pickup is highly encouraged.
- Race Day Registration and race day packet pickup will be open from 7am-8am in the cafeteria. T-Shirts are not guaranteed and only available on a first registered, first served basis to the first 600 registered participants.
- There is ample parking next to the cafeteria or on the Valley Rd parking lot.
- 8:10am Kids 1 Mile Fun Run Start
- 8:30am 5K Race Start (Note: if you are registered for the 5k and wish to run in the kids' 1 mile fun run along your child, please do not wear your race bib in the 1 mile as this will trigger our system and alter the 5k race results risking you not having a time listed. )
- 9:45 am Awards Presentation in the cafeteria
This race was designed to welcome you into the world of cross country running so that as you run or walk on race day you can be connected with the very athletes your registration is supporting. We plead with Mother Nature to be kind to us, but there are times when parts of the course are muddy or slick. Please use appropriate caution on race day to ensure your safety and the safety of others. To this affect, there may be changes to the race course due to weather which is out of our control. Any and all course changes are done with your safety in mind. For this same reason, strollers and dogs are not permitted on the race course. The first 300m of the course is on road, the remainder of the course is on grass, therefore racing spikes with the spikes in are not encouraged.
- Please wear your bib and its corresponding timing chip on your Outer most layer of clothing to ensure it registers properly.
- When on the race course, please stay to the Right and allow faster runners to pass on the left.
Important Race Information:
- All race bibs are non-transferrable. Transferring bibs negatively affects race results across genders and age groups and has the potential to strip a deserving athlete of an award. Please be mindful of this.