Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Garden Hills Pool335 Pine Tree Drive NE Atlanta, GA 30305
All groups are now full, but we are still taking waitlist registrations (see below).
Extend your 2020 swimming season by registering for our Fall Swim Team, held at Garden Hills Pool from August 10 - September 3. The Cool Sharks Fall Team will be a continuation of our summer swim team practices, focusing on stroke and technique instruction and endurance training. This is not a beginner program for new swimmers - all swimmers should either be returning Cool Sharks swim team members or be confident swimmers able to pass a swim evaluation on the first day of practice. For more information, please visit www.coolsharks.org.
- Swimmers must be 5 years old by 5/31/2020, and MUST be able to independently swim across the deep end of the pool on their front using both arms and legs, without stopping or holding on to the lane rope, on the first day of practice.
- Swimmers do not need to be a member of Garden Hills Pool or the Cool Sharks Summer Swim Team to participate.
- $150 per swimmer
- If you would like to join the wait list, please register as usual for the group(s) you would like. Your name will be added to the wait list in the order in which you register. Payment information will be collected, but your card will not be charged until you are placed an opening. If you register for the wait list and would later like your name removed (which you may do at any time before being placed in an opening), please email your request to email@example.com. Once your child has been placed in an opening and your card has been charged, you will be subject to the refund policy below.
- Partial refunds of $100 will be given through the first week of practice (until 8/15).
- Full refunds will be given to any swimmer who is determined by the coach to not yet be ready for the team.
- No refunds will be given after 8/15.
Practice Schedule: (note - age groups are based on swimmer age as of 5/31/2020)
- 6 & under – M-Th 3:00-3:45 pm, Sa-Su 9:30-10:15 am
- 7/8 – M-Th 4:00-4:45 pm, Sa-Su 10:30-11:15 am
- 9/10 – M-Th 5:00-6:00 pm, Sa-Su 11:30-12:30 pm
- 11/18 – M-Th 6:15-7:15 pm, Sa-Su 12:45-1:45 pm
ATTENTION RETURNING FAMILIES:
It is extremely important that the same Active account/primary email be used every season when registering for Garden Hills swim programs. This is how you will know you are using your swimmer's current account: when registering, the very first question should be "Who are you registering?" and your child's actual name should be one of the options available (with all swimmer information auto-populated). If you manually re-enter your swimmer's information (under "your child"), you will create a duplicate account, which will create all sorts of headaches going forward. If you have any questions about this or if you would like to change your account/primary email, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.