Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Virginia-Highland / Morningside NeighborhoodsNorth Highland Avenue Atlanta, GA 30306
"How fast can you run a mile?"
We've all been asked by runners and non-runners alike. Come find out on this BLAZING fast, downhill course. With 100 feet of net elevation loss and only 2 turns, this course is fast!
The race will consist of three waves:
- Elite Women (projected mile time FASTER than 5:30)
- Elite Men (projected mile time FASTER than 5:00)
- Age Group and Community Runners (everyone else!)
- Chip timing at the start, 800-meter mark, and finish
- Downhill course: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=7434059
- Prize money for top three overall male/female and top three overall masters male/female. Double dipping IS ALLOWED. Prize money is only available for those running in the elite waves.
- Age group award for first in each age group (10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+). Age group awards only available to runners in the Age Group and Community wave.
- Post Race Party - Details TBD
Event details and schedule
Race Day Schedule: TBD
Start Line: Near the intersection of Mclynn Avenue and North Highland Avenue
Finish Line: Near the intersection of Cumberland and Monroe
Sponsorship opportunities: For sponsorship opportunities, email us at email@example.com