We are pleased to announce the first annual World United Run for Equity & Inclusiveness 5K. Our Atlanta 5K is just one in a series of World United Events around the World focusing on equity and inclusiveness and encouraging the graceful acceptance of diversity. Events are in the planning now in Bengaluru, India and Fort Walton Beach, Florida. A concept of Oneness & Equity in our City and in the World is encouraged. Companies with Diversity and Inclusiveness Departments or Divisions are asked to register as a Team. Teams with the largest number of participants will receive special awards. We welcome all to join us in this run/ walk held in the spirit of equity and inclusiveness. Let’s join together and graciously respect diversity and others who are different than ourselves. Sign up now at www.active.com and participate in the World United Run for Equity & Inclusiveness, promoting equity and inclusiveness for all. Come run the race and stick around for the Reggae Festival after the race at 10:00. Festivities will be located at the same site.
Event details and schedule
Start: The race starts promptly at 8:00 AM. The start line is located near the Charles Allen gate. Awards to Overall M & F, Masters M & F, and 1st in each age group: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over.
- USATF Certified Course for 2020 Peachtree Seeding
- Electronic Chip Timing by Horizon Race Solutions of Atlanta
- Race Organization by Road Race Services of Atlanta
- Great Soft Cotton t shirts
- Race is limited to 2,000 Runners/ Walkers
- Portion of proceeds will benefit organizations with a history of policies of diversity and inclusiveness
Registration: $ 35 in advance and on race day if not already sold out. Register:
- Online: active.com (Register Today & show your support of equity and inclusiveness & graceful acceptance of diversity)
- In Store: Registration at Phidippides in Ansley Mall. Cash or check only. www.phidippides.com
- Mail In: Send this form and a check payable to World United Events --- mail c/o Ed Williams Race Director
1160 Briarcliff Road NE, Unit 2
Atlanta, GA 30306
Packet Pickup: Early packet pickup will be available at Phidippides Ansley Mall: Augues 3, 5-8. Early packet pickup is strongly encouraged. Race day pickup will be available 7 am to 7 45 am next to the Charles Allen Gate.
Parking: Parking is available at the Piedmont Park deck location. Use of MARTA or Uber/Lyft is encouraged. Be mindful of no parking signs and please do not block driveways.
Road Race Services