Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Grant Park800 Cherokee Ave SE Atlanta, GA 30315
- USATF Course # GA12074WC
- Chip timing
- Start and Finish at main entrance to Zoo Atlanta (Cherokee Ave. & Augusta Ave.)
- Official Race Shirt with entry
SCHEDULE - Rain or Shine
- 7:00 am - Packet Pick Up -and- Race Day Registration near the Zoo Atlanta parking lot in Grant Park at 800 Cherokee Ave.
- 8:00 am - 5K Start -Awards following
REGISTRATION - No Refunds
5K - $25 by Sept 19, $30 after Sept. 19 and Race Day $35
WAYS TO REGISTER
- ONLINE - Register here on racesonline.com
- MAIL - Select "Cash/Check" option and print registration when complete. Make checks payable to Tortoise and the Hare Racing and mail to: Tortoise and the Hare Racing | 409 Fernstone Dr | Holly Springs, GA 30114 through Sept 19
- Race Day - On-site until 15 mins prior to race start. This is a hard stop, if you plan to register race day, please arrive in time for processing.
AGE GROUPS/AWARDS FOR 5K
- Overall male and female
- Masters male and female
- 1st | 2nd |3rd place in the following age groups: 10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & over
- The printable results kiosks are here by popular demand! Enter the results tent after crossing the finish line to see your time, pace and rank on scrolling screens as the race progresses. Walk up to our kiosks and print your results as well, including time, pace, rank and age group placing! Video results will be uploaded to your personal page the day after the event.