Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Asheville RC South200 Racquet Club Rd Asheville, NC 28803
Notes:**Attention all players. Due to Covid-19 we will ask you to follow the following procedures in place for our facility.
* Masks are required when entering the ARC building. This area is for members and only those wishing to purchase a snack.
* Bathrooms are located next to the pool entrance for the tournament. Lockers inside main building are for members only.
* Please following guidelines for social distancing at all times. Please to not congregate and stay six feet apart at all times.
* All court assignments and reporting of scores will be done using the Match Tennis App. Please do not approach the tournament desk.
* Please take all necessities to the court with you. There will be no water on the courts but we will provide bottled water at our marked sanitation centers.
* We are fortunate to be able to run tournaments but there are certain guidelines that we must follow. We want everyone to have a great experience out on the court and at our facility. We will not be providing lunch/awards this year but we will be giving each player a gift bag that can be picked up at indicated times to be announce later.
* Thank you for your cooperation and lets get back on the court!
Directions to club: Arriving 40 E-take exit 50, turn right at the stop light, go 3.5 miles and turn right onto Racquet Club Rd. This road will lead you to the club parking lot. Arriving 40 W-take exit 50 A, merge onto Hwy. 25 S, go 3.5 miles and turn right onto Racquet Club Rd. This road will lead you to the club parking lot. Arriving 26 W-take exit 37 to Skyland, turn right onto Long Shoals Rd., go to the 5th stop light and turn left onto Hwy. 25 N, go 1.5 miles and turn left onto Racquet Club Rd. This road will lead into club parking lot.
1. ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE A NTRP RATING TO PLAY IN THIS TOURNAMENT
NTRP SELF-RATING All players need to have an NTRP rating prior to playing this tournament. If you do not have a rating, you can self-rate yourself
2. COMBO MIXED DOUBLES ELIGIBILITY
Mixed Combo 5.0-9.0 doubles with the players combined ratings not exceeding the combined NTRP level and with no more than ONE (1) point difference in players NTRP ratings.
3. FORMAT AND SCORING
The format for all divisions is FMLC (First Match Losers Consolation). All matches will play a 10-point match tiebreaker instead of a 3rd set.
4. PLAYER'S RESPONSIBILITY
It is the PLAYER'S responsibility to know their next match time and show up in a timely manner. Check the website often for updated match times. PLAYERS MUST CHECK IN FOR EACH MATCH 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO ITS SCHEDULED START TIME. ALL USTA RULES WILL BE ENFORCED FOR LATENESS.
This tournament's seeding will be done in accordance with USTA Regulations. They will be compiled and examined by the Head Referee, Tournament Director, and members of the Tournament Committee. Factors to consider in seeding (taken from "USTA Friend at Court"): Seedings merely represent the Committee's subjective ratings of the various players' chances of winning the tournament. These ratings may not be based on whim, caprice, or hunches, but instead shall be justified by a reasonable amount of factual evidence, including, but not limited to, rankings, current records, types of surface, and particularly head-to-head encounters. Two outstanding doubles players playing together for the first time should be considered for a place on the seeded list.
If you need to withdraw before entries close, you must do so online. Click on "Edit Registration," then "Withdraw." You will need your original confirmation number. All withdrawals after "Entries Close" must be sent BOTH in writing via email (to the Tournament Director's address above) AND by phone to the tournament site. Players withdrawing after the tournament deadline will not be refunded the entry fee.
7. LIMITED DRAWS/EVENTS AND SELECTION PROCESS
Limited Draws/Events: Draws may be limited in some divisions. A player may enter up to 2 divisions but not in the same category (only one mixed) Selection Process: The top players applying from the USTA/NC most current standings list will be selected into the draw. The names of players who have been selected will appear as "Competitors."
8. JUNIOR AGE RESTRICTIONS
This Adult NTRP tournament allows Juniors to play. However, the Junior must be at least 18 years old before the start of the tournament. If you have questions about this, please contact the Tournament Director.
USTA - Men's Open Doubles; Mixed Open Doubles; NTRP Combined Mixed 6.0 Doubles; NTRP Combined Mixed 7.0 Doubles; NTRP Combined Mixed 8.0 Doubles; NTRP Combined Mixed 9.0 Doubles; NTRP Men's 3.0 Doubles; NTRP Men's 3.5 Doubles; NTRP Men's 4.0 Doubles; NTRP Men's 4.5 Doubles; NTRP Women's 3.0 Doubles; NTRP Women's 3.5 Doubles; NTRP Women's 4.0 Doubles; NTRP Women's 4.5 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Combined Mixed 6.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Combined Mixed 7.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Combined Mixed 8.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Combined Mixed 9.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Men's 3.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Men's 3.5 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Men's 4.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Men's 4.5 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Women's 3.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Women's 3.5 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Women's 4.0 Doubles; Senior 50 NTRP Women's 4.5 Doubles; Senior 60 NTRP Men's 3.0 Doubles; Senior 60 NTRP Men's 3.5 Doubles; Senior 60 NTRP Men's 4.0 Doubles; Senior 60 NTRP Men's 4.5 Doubles; Senior 60 NTRP Mixed 3.0 Doubles; Senior 60 NTRP Mixed 3.5 Doubles; Senior 60 NTRP Women's 3.0 Doubles; Senior 60 NTRP Women's 3.5 Doubles; Senior 60 NTRP Women's 4.0 Doubles; Senior 60 NTRP Women's 4.5 Doubles; Women's Open Doubles