YES, we will be having a winter season!
- The official winter season will be a 10 week half-marathon distance training cycle, starting the first week in January, ending on March 10th
- The first Saturday Long Run will be 5 miles - Please be sure you can comfortably run 5 miles if you plan to participate in the official runs
- We will put out the full schedule, including suggested weekly runs and workouts.
- there will be a higher and lower weekly mileage option with long runs the same for both.
- Membership cost for the winter season will be $10 for returning members. This nominal fee help defray the cost of our liability insurance and other ongoing expenses.
- Saturday runs will meet at 7:30am at Gateway Park in Rosslyn, VA
- We will put out the routes and will have someone there to send the group off each Saturday however there will be NO homebase or water stops volunteers
Event details and schedule
ARRC meets Saturday, 7:30 a.m., for 10 weeks beginning January 6, 2018. Continues through Saturday, March 10, 2018.
Arlington Road Runners Club Inc