Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Metro DCGateway Park 1300 Lee Hwy Arlington, VA 22201
Arlington Road Runners Club (ARRC) invites runners of all abilities to come join us! ARRC offers a gradual 25-week training program to help you achieve your goals and get you ready for a fall race. We host weekly Saturday group long runs from Rosslyn and mid-week track workouts. Though the program is scheduled to end with the Marine Corps Marathon in October, our members train for races all around the country and overseas, so we can work with you to adjust your mileage for your target race.
We look forward to running with you!
- A full 25-week training schedule
- Saturday group runs from Rosslyn
- Mid-week track workouts
- Volunteer-run home base and water stops
- Social events (happy hours, end-of-season “survivor” party)
- a members-only Facebook Group
- Experienced mentors, and a variety of pace groups to fit your speed
- Regular information about hydration, nutrition, running gear, avoiding injuries, and race preparation, among other topics of interest
- Discounts at local run spciality stores, and races
- Weekly newsletters with detailed trail maps, race photos, and more
- LOTS OF FUN!!!!!!
Event details and schedule
ARRC meets Saturdays, (time varies depending on distances and usual summer weather considerations for heat and humidity) for 25 weeks beginning May 4, 2019. Continues through the end of October. We'll send out more information about our training plan and the first Saturday meet up seperately. If you have any questions in the meantime, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org