YES, we will be having a winter season!
- The official winter season will be a 21 week half-marathon distance training cycle, starting on December 8, ending on April 27th.
- We will put out the full schedule, including suggested weekly runs and workouts.
- There will be a higher and lower weekly mileage option with long runs the same for both.
- Membership cost for the winter season will be $20. This nominal fee help defray the cost of our liability insurance and other ongoing expenses.
- Saturday runs will meet at 7:30am at Gateway Park in Rosslyn, VA.
- We will put out the routes and will have someone there to send the group off each Saturday however there will be NO homebase or water stops volunteers so plan accordingly.
Event details and schedule
ARRC meets Saturday, 7:30 a.m., for 21 weeks beginning December 8, 2018 continuing through Saturday, April 27, 2019.
Arlington Road Runners Club Inc