Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Metro DCGateway Park 1300 Lee Hwy Arlington, VA 22201
WINTER RUNNING SEASON IS HERE!
- The official winter season will be a 16-week half-marathon training cycle, starting on December 14th and geared towards the DC Rock 'n' Roll on March 28th.
- We will continue to meet through the end of April for those training the Cherry Blossom and GW Parkway 10-milers.
- We will put out the full schedule, including suggested weekly runs and workouts.
- Membership cost for the winter season will be $20. This nominal fee help defray the cost of our liability insurance and other ongoing expenses.
- Saturday runs will meet at 7:30am at Gateway Park in Rosslyn, VA.
- We will put out the routes and will have someone there to send the group off each Saturday however there will be NO homebase or water stops volunteers so please plan accordingly.
Event details and schedule
ARRC meets Saturdays, at 7:30 a.m., beginning December 14th, 2019 continuing through Saturday, April 25th, 2020.