Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Truman Park N Ride160 Truman Parkway Annapolis, MD 21401
You Can Now Earn a Double Medal if you Run both the We Salute Half Marathon & Ben Moore Half Marathon, or Both the We Salute & Ben Moore 10k!!!!!!!!!!
Packet pick up Thursday and Friday and race morning starting at 6:15am.
Chip Timed Event!
Medals to all Finishers. Awards to Top Finishers in each race for male and female.
JOIN US to Honor our Fallen Veterans and support these worthy causes.
Both the 5K and 10K are USATF Certified courses.
To view Course Route please click the following link: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/3459340
Event details and schedule
Anne Arundel Striders RUNNING CLUB and BLUEPOINT RACE MANAGEMENT is proud to sponsor the We Salute MEMORIAL HALF MARATHON and 10K
When: START at 7:30AM Race Day Registrtion Opens at 6:15am
Where: Start/Finish at Truman Parkway Park N Ride
RACE DAY REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE! However shirts & medals are only guaranteed to the first 300 registered runners.
Event details and schedule
The Half Marathon & 10K start will be at 7:30 am.1. If you have questions, comments or concerns please visit: https://www.facebook.com/wesalutememorialhalfmarathon/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org 2. This is a rain or shine event. Please stay connected to any announcements by visiting our website: https://www.facebook.com/wesalutememorialhalfmarathon/ 3. PARKING: is available in the Truman Park and Ride Location
Packet Pick-up Dates/Locations:
- Thursday, June 14, 2018. 3:00pm - 7:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports Annapolis. 2572 Solomons Island Road, Annapolis, MD 21401. 410-268-6290.
- Friday, June 15, 2018. 3:00pm - 9:00pm at Modell's Sporting Goods, 160-A, Jennifer Road, Annapolis, MD 21401. 410-266-3195
- Saturday June 16, 2018, 6:15am race morning
Other important race information:
1. Must have Photo ID for packet pick-up
2. You may pick-up others packets, in addition to yours. To do so you must have copy of their Photo ID, electronic or paper.
3. All participants must have signed the on-line active.com waiver. If you have not done so please log-in to your active.com account and sign the waiver.
4. Race morning registration is available from 6:30 am - 7:20 am. CASH ONLY.
5. We will NOT have a bag check area the morning of the race.
6. Medical assistance will be available at the Start/Finish Line area.
7. Port a potties will be available at the Start/Finish Line area.
8. Water stations will be positioned throughout the race and at Start/Finish Line.
9. For safety we ask that all those with strollers start the race at the back of the pack.
10. Race sponsors and other vendors will be at the Start/Finish Line area.
11. This is a rain or shine event.
12. No Refunds