Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Truman Park N Ride160 Truman Parkway Annapolis, MD 21401
You Can Now Earn a Double Medal if you Run both the We Salute Half Marathon & Ben Moore Half Marathon, or Both the We Salute & Ben Moore 10k!!!!!!!!!!
Packet pick Information
1. Thursday, June 13th, 3:00pm - 7:00pm, Bike Doctor Crofton, 2616 Chapel Lake Drive, Gambrills, MD. 21054, 410-451-6901
2. Friday, June 14th, 3:00pm - 7:00pm, Bike Doctor Crofton, 2616 Chapel Lake Drive, Gambrills, MD. 21054, 410-451-6901
3. Race morning starting at 6:15am.
Chip Timed Event for first 400 runners.
Medals to first 400 Finishers. Awards to Top Finishers in each race for male and female.
JOIN US to Honor our Fallen Veterans and support these worthy causes.
Both the 10K and Half Marathon are USATF Certified courses.
To view Course Route please click the following link: http://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/3459340
Event details and schedule
Anne Arundel Striders RUNNING CLUB is proud to sponsor the We Salute MEMORIAL HALF MARATHON and 10K, both races start at same time.
When: START at 7:30AM Race Day Registrtion Opens at 6:15am
Where: Start/Finish at Truman Parkway Park N Ride
RACE DAY REGISTRATION IS AVAILABLE, cash only! Cost is $60 for Half marathon and $40 for 10K. However shirts & medals are only guaranteed to the first 400 registered runners.
Event details and schedule
The Half Marathon & 10K start will be at 7:30 am.1. If you have questions, comments or concerns please visit: https://www.facebook.com/wesalutememorialhalfmarathon/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org 2. This is a rain or shine event. Please stay connected to any announcements by visiting our website: https://www.facebook.com/wesalutememorialhalfmarathon/ 3. PARKING: is available in the Truman Park and Ride Location
Other important race information:
1. Must have Photo ID for packet pick-up
2. You may pick-up others packets, in addition to yours. To do so you must have copy of their Photo ID, electronic or paper.
3. All participants must have signed the on-line active.com waiver. If you have not done so please log-in to your active.com account and sign the waiver.
4. Race morning registration is available from 6:30 am - 7:20 am. CASH ONLY.
5. We will NOT have a bag check area the morning of the race.
6. Medical assistance will be available at the Start/Finish Line area.
7. Port a potties will be available at the Start/Finish Line area.
8. Water stations will be positioned throughout the race and at Start/Finish Line.
9. For safety we ask that all those with strollers start the race at the back of the pack.
10. Race sponsors and other vendors will be at the Start/Finish Line area.
11. This is a rain or shine event.
12. No Refunds