We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, May 24, 2021.
Your child will discover the joy of dance, improve coordination, increase body awareness, and increase flexibility through fun, and basic movements.
*Classes will not be held on 5/31/21.
Precautions we are taking to ensure health and safety of participants and instructor:
- Instructor and participants will be asked to stay home if showing any signs or symptoms of illness (https://ww.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/syptoms.html)
- Bathrooms will not be available during class. Please use the restroom before coming to class.
- Shared equipment will not be used.
- Physical distancing will be in place at all times.
- Instructor will wear a cloth face covering at all times. Masks are required during instruction for children 4+ years of age. Masks will cover the nose and mouth at all times. Bandanas and gaters are not acceptable o use as a mask/face-covering.
- Class is tentatively planned for outdoors based on the current Napa County Pandemic color tier assigned. If Napa County is in orange, classes will be held indoors. If Napa County is in the red or purple tier, classes will be held outdoors. If classes are to be held outdoors and rain is expected, classes will be held via Zoom so there is no halt in learning.
- Child must enter the lesson by the pool side of the gym, and exit the lesson by the basketball court side of the gym if classes are held outdoors.
- Parents will not be allowed to attend the lesson unless their child is in the 2-3 year old class. No more than one parent per child is allowed inside during this age group. Parents in this class are required to maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance from others and wear a cloth face covering at all times. Parents who are dropping children off will need to stay for a quick health screening for their child, then must wait off-site during class. This is to maintain a smaller capacity for the lesson.
- Dress requirements: Ballet (ballet attire and bring ballet shoes), Jazz/Funk and Hip Hop (t-shirts, shorts, leggings and tennis shoes).
Community Center Gym at Community Center