The second annual End of Summer Shenanigans hosted by YNOTU at Bluebonnet Nudist Park. This will be an all weekend camp out. The Bare as you dare 5k will be taking place Saturday at 1pm, if you would like to participate you will need to register seperately as that is independent of our event. More details will be available as we get closer to the date. Please visit ynotu.org for information about us and etiquette. Thank you for your support!!!
Event details and schedule
Event is Rain or shine. Schedule subject to change... Some things are cooler in the rain!!!
Bluebonnet Nudist Park (940) 627-2313 699 at 699 Co Rd 1180, Alvord, TX 76225
12-6pm Check in for tenters & RV begins
All Evening – Hot tub, swim, play pool, volleyball
6:30 Spaghetti Dinner in Club house $6
8pm Karaoke @ clubhouse
Friday night: Skinny-dipping, water volleyball, fire pit party & outdoor Movie night
8-10am Breakfast served $6
9:00 Gates open to Runners, volunteers & members
12-4pm: Pool party & Naked Human Hungry Hippos
1pm Bare as you Dare 5k (REQUIRES REGISTRATION as that is not our event)
1pm Lunch served (Complimentary)
2:30pm 5k Awards ceremony
4pm Body paint slide party and Shenanigans TBA
6:30pm Potluck Dinner
8:30pm Glow light Fashion Show
9pm Black light body paint @ Club house
10pm: Dance Party at Club House and Fire Pit/ Drum Circle Party
9:00 Breakfast served $6
10-12pm Arts and crafts - $10 for supplies
12pm Pack up and roll out
All weekend long: Water/Sand volleyball games and chillin by/in the pool.
We YNOTU put this together to get us together and help support our nudist community. We do not profit from this, you are simply paying to get in the camp. This is why you need $10 for art class and/or Supplies. Thank you, as always this will be a blast!
Shenanigans Survival Guide:
Even if you have registered call ahead and let Bluebonnet know you are coming. When you arrive at the gate you have to be let in so call Bluebonnet. If they don’t answer call me, Jose, just email us at email@example.com when you register to let me know and I’ll give you my number. Right when you go in the gate on your right hand side is a white building, you need to stop there and check in. Once you check in tell them you want to camp with YNOTU so they will lead you to our campsite, which is by the fire pit they built for us. There will be about 150 people there Saturday so it would be in your best interest to get there Friday or you will have to park with everyone there for the 5K up the hill. The gates open at 9 am so if you have to come Saturday get there as early as possible. They will close the gates at Noon Saturday and not open until after the race. When you check in they will give you an access code to come and go when you need. Our events can take place there because the residents are awesome people so please be polite at all times.
- Food: If you aren’t bringing any then bring cash, $6 a meal. Otherwise it’s just like a camping trip. Clif bars are great and if you’d like stuff to make s’mores.
- Cooler and Drinks: Bring beverages AND also something to hydrate and replenish electrolytes with… Bluebonnet sells ice for $2 a bag. Wine or bottle openers if applicable but there is no glass in the pool area so bring a plastic container.
- EARPLUGS! Not only do things go late but nature still gets up chirping at 5:30am super loud
- Camping chairs, camping gear and/or sleeping bag. We do have a 20-person teepee available for any one to crash in should you need it, Let us know ASAP its first come first serve.
- Hygiene stuff: there will be restrooms and showers available at all times. A small first aid kit is always a plus including Advil or Tylenol
- Towels: bring a couple. Always sit on a towel and only on YOUR towel. A robe or sarongs come in handy as well.
- Electrical extension cords of you require power in your tent
- Trash bag: They have a dumpster please use it.
- Random stuff: Mosquito Repellant, sun block, flash light, sunglasses, a zip lock bag to put your phone in the event of rain, flip flops or water shoes, a set of clothes in case you need to make a Wal-Mart run, picnic blanket