Ride thru scenic hilly Arkansas Wine Country along the Arkansas River Valley while supporting Arkansas Children's Hospital. Choose from 17 mile, 35 mile, 100K, 80 mile, or 100 mile tours which all begin & end at Post Familie Winery. The 100 mile, 80 mile, and 100k routes cross the Arkansas River over the Scranton Bridge to Paris and back over the Ozark Bridge finishing by going up Saint Mary's Mountain from the north to the Winery. Registrants by March 22 will be guaranteed a 2017 tee. Sangria, fruit & sandwiches brunch co-sponsored by the Post Familie Winery for every cyclist at their facility in Altus. Sponsored by AR River Valley Circle of Friends for Arkansas Children's Hospital
Event details and schedule
* This is a rain or shine event, online price is $45 & closes March 28 at 11:59 pm PST
* Registration begins at 7:00 AM April 1 & price is $50
* The 100 mile tour begins at 8:00 AM SHARP
* Followed by the 80 & 100k at 9:00 AM, then 35 & 17 at 9:30 AM
* 2013 Bandanas, 2015 & 2016 Tees are for sale at the event and additional tees can be ordered & purchased when registering for $10 each. Tees ordered by March 22 are guaranteed.
Email direct to email@example.com for route pdf, hotel & camping info
* Bicycle helmets are required by all riders
* The course will close at 3 PM and after that cyclists will be on their own
* Services provided will include sag wagon, stocked rest stations, and emergency services.
* Post-ride brunch will be available at the Post Familie Winery to every participant.
* ALL proceeds benefit Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
* When you arrive in Altus, please park your vehicle in the empty lot across from the Winery. Signs will be posted.
*Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Arkansas-Wine-Country-100-201144309920310/
This is the first leg of the new Arkansas Charity Challenge so check it out and learn more at www.facebook.com/ArkansasCharityChallenge
ARV Circle O Friends Bike