2nd Annual Bosque Chile Festival Ristra RunAugust 17, 2019 National Hispanic Cultural Center 1701 4th Street SW Northwest corner of parking lot Albuquerque, NM 87102 View Map Organized by Bernalillo County Office of Community Engagement and Outreach
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
National Hispanic Cultural Center1701 4th Street SW Northwest corner of parking lot Albuquerque, NM 87102
The Bosque Chile Festival Ristra Run takes place along the scenic Rio Grande bosque. The start and finish are at the northwest corner of the parking lot at the National Hispanic Cultural Center and runs along the trail next to the Rio Grande river. The event also includes admission to the Bosque Chile Festival featuring music, vendors, educational sessions, chef demos, food trucks, and more.
Event details and schedule
Registration: Registration runs through August 7, 2019. After August 7, 2019 We will only register new applicants on the day of the event and the registration fee will increases to $40 for registrations and will only accept Cash or Check on the day of the event. Early packet pick up will be on August 16, 2019 from 3:00 PM-6:00 at National Hispanic Cultural Center (1701 4th St SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102)
- Run Times:
- All adult Runs start at 8:00 AM
- Kids fun run will start after 10k finishes.
- Course: Fun Run is along the Bosque Trail on the west side to the National Hispanic Cultural Center.
- Parking: Park on northwest side of the National Hispanic Cultural Center (1701 4th St SW, Albuquerque, NM 87102)
- Arrival: Upon arrival please check in at the registration tent to pick up your t-shirt and registration information.