The 4th Annual 5K RUDI! It is a SUPER HERO-THEMED fun run to benefit the research to cure Cancer. All registration fees are donated to the University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center. $20 Individual Entrance Fee for Run from 03/04/2018-04/28/18! After 04/28/18, Individual Registration will be $30. There is a $250 Sponsorship Fee to be featured on the back of the 4th Annual 5K RUDI Shirt! Come wearing your favorite super hero shirt/costume, and run to honor the great life of Kevin Rudi and the Cure for Cancer!
Event details and schedule
- The event schedule:
- 7:00 a.m.-8:30 a.m.: Packet Pickup at Heritage Hills Park
- 8:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m.: Introductions, Course Explanation
- 9:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.: Kids K first, and 5K, afterward.
- 11:00 p.m.-12:00 p.m.: Winners of Timed Race (Medals), Winners of Superhero Costume
- Parking info
- Parking will be available in the Heritage Hills parking lot just northeast of Albuquerque Academy.
- What to wear
- Wear your Superhero Costume in honor of Kevin Rudi, our Superhero!