Aiken Running Club - Membership Application 2020October 01, 2019 - December 31, 2020 Aiken, SC Various Location Aiken, SC 29801 View Map Organized by Aiken Running Club
Save on this event with ACTIVE Advantage
Your Advantage member discount automatically applies at checkout
Aiken, SCVarious Location Aiken, SC 29801
AN INVITATION TO JOIN . . . .
The Aiken Running Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization for men and women of all ages, interested in the promotion of fitness and good health through running. Since being founded in 1979, our interests have gone beyond competitive running. We encourage our members to participate in road races, track events, cross country runs, fun runs, and social runs. We support family running and we promote fair competition for people of all ages and abilities.
Club meetings are typically held quarterly to discuss upcoming events and to provide members information to improve ourselves as runners. Our website and Facebook page provides members with news of upcoming events and meetings. The Aiken Running Club organizes and assists in several local events.
Join the Aiken Running Club and:
* Meet people who share an interest in running and being fit
* Receive running tips, event information, race results, and occasional humor
* Talk to and train with all runners; beginners, experienced, marathoners, etc.
* Get encouragement and support for your fitness efforts, no matter your age or ability
* Help put on top-quality runs and competitions
* Learn about running-related issues at club meetings with featured speakers
* Have access to area race applications and training groups
* Enjoy social events with other ARC members and participate in local races
* Participate in runs at Odell Weeks, Citizen’s Park, or around the neighborhoods of Aiken
* Get a Club T-Shirt with membership! (One per household membership)
For more information, go to www.runningaiken.org