THE EVENT BUILT TO BREAK YOU!
Built to break even the strongest of competitors, and inspired by the grueling training of the U.S. Navy SEALS, the Mayhem covers 11-13 miles on the most rugged terrain, riddled with 20-25 gut wrenching obstacles. As you cross the finish line and receive your Mayhem in the Mud Official dog tag, savor a cold beer (must be 21+), and enjoy an epic post-party, award ceremony, and some rocking bands.
Will you Conquer the Mayhem?
Mayhem in the Mud proudly supports the Lone Survivor Foundation!
THE MAYHEM IN THE MUD CREED
- I am a special breed built to overcome all obstacles with a forged mental toughness.
- My training, teammates, and courage allow me to prevail over all fear.
- I will not leave anyone behind, and Ill never quit.
- The dog tag I receive at the finish symbolizes my will to persevere on the course and in life.
- I will live life to the fullest as if everyday was my last, and enjoy each moment
INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION
- Mayhem in the Mud T-Shirt
- Free Cold Beer from some of best Craft Beer in the Nation - 21 and over
- Official Mayhem in the Mud finishers dog tag
- One hell of a story to share with your friends, family, and co-workers.and all your Facebook buddies
- From Atlanta, GA - 1 Hour, 15 min
- From Birmingham, AL - 2 Hours
- From Chattanooga, TN - 2 Hours
MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT
Military and Students will receive $10 off the ticket price, and will be required to show a valid military or student identification at event check-in, or must pay the full registration fee. Please find the coupon code at mayheminthemud.com under the specific event and then be sure to use during checkout.
Teams of 5 to 15 = $5 rebate per person
Teams of 16 or more = $10 rebate per person
Above rebates will come in the form of a coupon code to be used for any future event registration, and you will receive this code within 4-6 weeks after the event ends via email.
Event schedule and times
COMPETITVE HEAT ONLY 8:00 am sharp - Max 250 Participants
Saturday 8:20 am - 1:20 pm / Sunday 8:20 am - 11:20 am
Remaining heats will start every 20 min beginning at 8:20 am.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE VENUE AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE YOUR START TIME, to check in, sign waivers, and puke a few times...we hope not.
Race packets will be given on race day, and check your email and our website for all details 3 weeks before you deploy! Start Training Mayhem Style!