In honor of our friend, the late Andy Crapol, we�re hosting the fourth annual �CRAPOLFEST� weekend this fall. The weekend will raise funds for the Andrew E. Crapol Memorial Scholarship and bringing together so many friends and family who loved Andy. CRAPOLFEST is a celebration of his life and memory.
This is the 4th Annual CRAPOLFEST celebration, benefiting the Andrew E. Crapol Memorial Scholarship Fund. All registration fees will go towards the scholarship fund. All registered participants will receive a Nike 50/50 Strong Like Bull t-shirt.
Saturday October 20th
- 7:30 AM: Registration for 1 Mile Fun Run and 5K Race, Albert-Daly Field, 4545 Ironbound Road
- 9:00 AM: Race Start
- 12:00 PM: Crapol Trophy Golf Outing, Golden Horseshoe
- 1:30 PM: Mini-Golf Tournament, Pirate's Cove/Adventure Golf
5K Race Schedule
*This is a Colonial Road Runners Grand Prix event
7:30 - 8:30 AM Registration, Albert-Daly Field
8:30 AM One Mile Fun Run/Walk
9:00 AM 5K Race
10:15 AM Awards Ceremony
**Race day registration fee is $25.00
Crapol Trophy Golf Outing Schedule12:00 PM, Golden Horseshoe Golf Club
Entry fee: $200 PER GOLFER ($75 entry fee, $125 tax deductible donation)
Competition is a handicapped Captain's Choice format for two-person teams.
Limit of 12 teams (24 players MAX; register individually, teams to be detailed day of)
Miniature Golf Tournament Schedule
1:00 -1:45PM Registration - Parking Lot of Pirates Cove/Adventure Golf
2:00 PM Shotgun Start
3:30 PM Reception and Award Ceremony
***Capacity is 144 (36 foursomes)
- Maximum score on any hole is 6
- Everyone plays their own ball
- Mulligans will be sold for $5 each (max of 2) and enter you in the raffle for great prizes afterwards
- Award will be given for individual with most hole-in-ones on each course (there are two 18�s)
- Awards will be given to lowest individual score on each course for male, female and under
- Award will be given to low gross foursome team score, best team score on each 18
Please consider donating to the Andrew E. Crapol Scholarship Fund Donate through the Tribe ClubPlease designate: "Andrew E. Crapol Scholarship Fund"
Box 399, Williamsburg, Virginia 23187