Panera Bread is proud to present the 8th Annual Westminster Panerathon 5K & 10K to Fight Hunger with all proceeds benefitting Food Bank of the Rockies. Everyone celebrates at the finish line with fresh bagels, pastries, and sandwiches from Panera Bread and fun for the whole family!
WHY should you join us?
- 1 in 7 Coloradans worry where they will find their next meal – nearly half are children
- Raise awareness and run hunger out of our community
- Sink your teeth into the best post-race meal around, compliments of Panera Bread!
- Train for the Denver Marathon
- Participate in a fun event and make new friends
- All of the above
Sign-up today to avoid race day price increase of $10.
Check out our race course(s).
Event schedule and times
Early Packet Pick-Up will be available on Saturday, September 6th, from 9AM to 1PM at the Westminster Panera Bread.
Race Day Schedule
- 7:45 a.m. – FREE Kids Fun Run for aspiring marathoners 12 yrs & under
- 8:00 a.m. – 5K Run/Walk
- 8:00 a.m. – 10K (Runners only, please)
Did you know that $1 donated to Food Bank of the Rockies equals 4 meals? Contribute now!
Food Bank of the Rockies/Panerathon